cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

filedrop target (web dynpro java ui)

juancarlosorta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all, I need to implement a FileDrop Target in a web dynpro for java (sap netweaver developer studio). There is very little documentation about that. I put the ui element in the view. Inside the container is created, I tried to put images, tables and itemlistbox with DropTargetInfo, where you can drag the external files to upload. The value of the filenamePatterns attribute is: *.The resource property is bound to a context attribute of the type IWDResource. I also created the ondrop event (only sends a message). I don´t know what to do to make it work.
Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos
juancarlosorta
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Govardan Raj, but that page I had already seen and furthermore, it is the same as putting on help content of SNDS .I followed all the steps and I could not get it .

Regards.

govardan_raj
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi juan,

in the event can you try to print the if the resource attribute is null or not , like if the attribute is filersrc then try to insert code as

if(null != wdcontext.currentcontextelement().getfilesrc)

{

wdcomponentapi.getmessagemanager().reportsucess("File exists");

}

is your  applciation is running in SAP NetWeaver Business Client (NWBC).

Regards

Govardan Raj

juancarlosorta
Participant
0 Kudos

The Event simply does not launch The problem must be that you say . The application runs in a browser(on sap portal), not in  NWBC . The instructions make it clear , only works on NWBC .

[FileDropTarget can be used only, if the application is running in SAP NetWeaver Business Client (NWBC).]

Thanks for everything Govardan.

Answers (0)