cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound deliveries missing in TP/VS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

I've been using TP/VS for long with sales orders. Now i want to run optimization for purchase orders / inbound deliveries.

I created purchase orders and deliveries in R/3. I can see the purchase orders in APO, but none of the deliveries. Any ideas where to check?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Onur,

Did you create CIF integration model (IM) for SO to. I believe that your delivery is tied to SO number.

Also for shipments you have to create IM Shipments if you want to see them on APO side.

Thanks,

Regards, Marius  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

I have created integration models for sales orders and shipments as you said. I still can only see the purchase orders (as PO memo's of type AH) in the product view, not the deliveries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i double click the purchase order in the product view, in the "status " window APO Application seems to be PP/DS, not vehicle scheduling. Is this relevant?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Onur,

Please check if publications are maintained on APO side for Delivery and shipment too, then please perform a consistency check for objects SO, P.Req, P.Ord with t.code /SAPAPO/CCR.

Thanks.

Regards, Marius 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Onur,

Let's see if /SAPAPO/CCR (compare/reconcile) will be able to fix  it.

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, The report finds no errors. This makes me think if there is a basic problem with my deliveries (customizing etc) that they don't even attempt to go to APO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Onur,

Please check in customizing the order category AH. Refer to this thread:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1730191

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,
I have went over that particular thread before. I have the order category AH - PO Memo in customizing, and when i run  t-code gt_io  in the product view, i see the documents with the category AH. But those PO memo's have the numbers of the purchase orders, not the deliveries. Am i supposed to see the deliverys numbers also in the category AH?

Deliveries have the category EL and item category ELN :Shipping notification in R/3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now i figured out that in APO table /SAPAPO/VS_SDSHP i see both the purchase order number and the delivery number in the same line. I just cannot see the delivery number in the product view or the interactive planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Onur,

Ok. So, if I correct understand you have to create for delivery an entry for category AH ( in SPRO, GATP, General Settings, Maintain category).

I think that you have an entry just for category AH - Receipt with MRP Element LA and R3 Object Purch.Order.

Create a new entry with the following selections:

Category AH - Receipt, with MRP Element VJ and R3 object Delivery.

Thanks.

Regards, Marius  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

I already tried doing this but i can not create a new category for "SAP Categories". It is only possible for "Non-SAP Categories". In SAP categories, I can only change the category text and description.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Onur,

Just to be sure please confirm that the publications (330 & 340) were maintained on APO side. Please check the attached SAP document.

Thanks, Marius

Answers (0)