cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to refer multiple xsd's in a single xsd and finally import it in XI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks a lot for the responses to my previous question.

I'm back with one more:

A xsd is referring another xsd or i can say multiple xsd's.

I mean the final xsd has nodes from other xsd's, apart from its own.

So when i start with the mapping in Stylus Studio, the final xsd comes with all the sub nodes.

But when i import it into XI it shows only the nodes belonging to it.

Please provide me the solution in detail.

If there is blog explaining all this, it would be higly appreciated.

Mainly I'm stuck with two things.

1. The referring process.

2. Importing the final xsd in XI.

Thanks in Advance.

Younus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member189558
Contributor
0 Kudos

Younus,

If the parent refers to the other XSDs using the include statement u can handle that using external defition where u need to import all the XSDs in the same namespace and specify the source for the child xsds...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello younus,

import an XSD document myMessage to the Integration Repository; this document references three other XSD documents myStr1, myStr2, and myStr3 by using the <include> statement. One option is to first import myMessage. The External References tab page then shows that three documents are referenced and that these documents are not yet in the Integration Repository. Next, create further external definitions for myStr1, myStr2, and myStr3 in the same namespace and specify the source for each of these documents. If the source is not contained in the document itself, you will find it in the referencing document. If you refresh the display of the external definition for myMessage, the External References tab page shows that the documents have been found in the Integration Repository. You can then navigate to the other referenced external definitions in the Integration Repository by double clicking.

Refer to this Blog :

/people/james.guanzon/blog/2006/02/22/how-to-support-industry-standards-in-xi-part-i-of-iii--interfaces

regards

Prasad