cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change delivery quantity if stock is not available?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

Here's the scenario, if stock is not sufficient want to change delivery quantity for perfoma invoice.

e.g: suppose in sales order quantity is 10pcs when i create a delivery quantity with 20 pcs system throw error "only o nos of material available" because stock availability is 10 pcs.

My requirement is  i want to change quantity with 20 pcs without stock.

Please help it out.

Regards,

DP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

In order to satisfy your requirement, check your availability check option in combination with Rule - B (SD Delivery).

In this see if the 'Check without RLT' field is ticked marked, if it is then remove that check box and try to test scenario.

In this case system will allow you to create delivery but it will stop you at picking and PGI  steps.

Please try with above mentioned points and let us know the results here.

Thanks

Regards,

Praveen Bodduna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for your case, you can disable availability check for the delivery item category, so that whatever qty you change, it will be allowed - this is with regard to ATP check; and when it comes to over-delivery, do as what other guys recommended

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharma,

In the Customer Master, we have something called Underdelivery and Overdelivery tolerance.

It is available in Sales Area Data - Shipping tab.

Increase that percentage and try.

If you want an warning message, please go to the Item category of the Delivery and check the field "Check Overdelivery".

But stock should be available to do the PGI.

Regards,

Durai Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply..

No sense for the same but this is client requirement .

They will not do the PGI, with reference to delivery number performa invoice will create with changed quantity or exceed quantity.

Please do reply.

Regards,

DP

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm also lost on this requirement - someone ordered 10 pcs and you want to deliver them 20 pcs? This doesn't seem to make any sense...

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the business logic to do over delivery?  Ideally, this practice should not be encouraged.  Of course, SAP has given a provision to do over delivery in case the material is in liquid state where you cannot weigh it accurately.  Still if you want to achieve, search SCN or Google it with the text "Over delivery" so that you will get lot of inputs.  Try on your own based on those inputs

G. Lakshmipathi