cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed in interactive forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have worked on adobe forms (via SFP) but i worked on static forms only and i want to have information about creating forms which allows interaction...

my req is i have a form which after user fills the form goes for the approval and if approved should allow for printing in the other form with the details entered in the first form.. i guess we have to use the workflow too here for approval stuff

pls provide me the link(s) to the interactive forms material

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

prefilling of adobe form with data is possible. I assume that you use ABAP and you create adobe forms by calling function module. So you can set importing parameters of this function module.

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am also new to interactive forms .I have created a interactive form and now I have placed a HTTP submit button .. do you have any idea of what I have to give as the URL one of the blog below says

This handy reminder just lets you know that you need to click on the

Submit button and in the Object Inspector, set the URL that the form will

be posted to to something. (I don't know about you but when creating HTML forms

I've forgotten to enter the action URL more than once). ..

I need to know what I need to give in the URL .. is it the Server IP or should I route it through XI .. and get the XML file .. and then read the file .. in the backend .

Former Member
0 Kudos

<a href="http://www.service.sap.com\adobe">Service Marketplace- Adobe</a>.

Do reply, if you have any doubts once going throuh the abovelink :).

- Anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have a form. User fills the form and submits the form. Depending on the approval, a new form should be filled with the details entered in the first form and should go for printing..

Pls let me know if its possible...

Thanks