Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SRM Standard Content - missing contents

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We need to Integrate PI with SRM. As per the blog:

our basis team have downloaded the Std SRM content from SMP.

Standard SRM content : SAP SRM SERVER 7.02

I am able to see the Standard SWCV in SLD. The issue is that when I import this Component into ESR I do not find any objects inside the Component.

PFA screenshot.

Kindly let me know if we need download any additional/supporting SWCV from SMP to resolve this issue?

Do I need to import any .tpz file manually in ESR instead of Import from SLD?

Regards,

Azhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Azhar,

Yes, you need to import the relevant tpz file which contains the content. Simply importing the SWCV from the SLD will not give you the configuration objects. These are available in the tpz.

See note 1536986 How to import PI Content into the ESR, for more details on where to download the tpz and how to import.

Regards
Mark

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your inputs. I do not have access to download the content from SMP. I have requested basis team to share the .tpz files with me.

Please suggest which all .tpz files I need to import into ESR (Will these 2 files suffice :

XI CONTENT SRM SERVER 7.02

XI CONTENT SRM SERVER IC 7.02 )

Also would like to understand as to why the Import from SLD is not working in this case, as the SLD will have the reference to the .tpz files rite?

Regards,

Azhar

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

I cannot tell you which tpz files you require because I do not know what type of integration you are configuring and what specific objects you require for this integration. Please contact your application team for details on this or consult the configuration guide (if you have one).

The SLD only contains the SWCV. It does not contain the individual PI objects, which only come with the tpz file. Actually there is no need to import the SWCV from the SLD. It will be automatically available once you have successfully imported the required tpz file.

Regards
Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I hope u are aware that depending upon the SRM release version and SP level the type of XI content varies.

So, suppose if ur SRM version is 7.02 SP02 then u have to download below XI contents (i think XI 7.11 content will be good for higher PI releases also)-

1. XI7_11_SRM_SERVER_7.02_02_00.tpz
  2. XI7_11_SRM_SERVER_IC_7.02_02_00.tpz

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks All. I have followed the steps as mentioned by Mark and Amit.I am able to able to see the Standard content (with all Std Objects and Mappings) in ESR now.

Regards,

Azhar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

Have you checked the settings for PI in this note 1268821 - SRM 7.0 / ERP 6.04: Config. of Central Contract Management?

Regards.

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

Thanks for sharing the note,

However as per the note I understand that it gives the steps for configuration setting in SRM and ECC.

In my case, I am trying to import the standard component into PI ESR from SMP..but on Import I am not able to find any objects under the Standard SWCV in ESR.

Regards,

Azhar