cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incremental Price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

i search a lot regarding below issue but didn't get the solution.

One requirement from my client

It is regarding maintaining Condition Record for condition type.

the Basic prices should be incremental not the exact amount

example

previous Rate -40 want to increase by 2 rs  in this case user will not enter 42 instead he will put 2rs as incremental price and this 2rs should get added to rs 40 to give new price as rs 42

hope i will get positive response

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Azhar Iqbal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

thanks for your response and fro valuable answers

the requirement is met with customized t-code for incremental price

@Moazzam

For Dealer billing price, with help of ABAPer the routine is written for controlling the subtotal

PR00= 40

ZMIN=0 (not maintaining this cond type)

sub total =40

PR00=40

ZMIN=45

SUBTOTAL=45

for duties it is set on subtotal

once again Thanks all

Regards

Azhar Iqbal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Moazzam

i have created condition type  zmin and given the incremental figure

example ZPR0 40 and ZMIN as 2  and given the subtotal for this two condition (zpr0+Zmin=42) which is giving me the required price

But this not working for me because there is one more requirement form client that they want to have one more condition type say ZDBP(Dealer Billing price) here at the time of billing they will add that condition value but they want to keep the basic price as it is and the net value to be calculated on ZDBP and all the duties to be calculated on this ZDBP ... i am totally confused now

Thnaks and Regards

Azhar Iqbal

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

They are making pricing procedure more complicated. For calculating duties or anything we can taker any condition as base. This is not an issue. Ask you client to give you calculation working in excel for better understanding and try to configure that. If you get stuck somewhere you can share the calculation and your requirement in detail. We are here to help you and provide you the best possible solution according to out limited knowledge.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bro ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mozzam and BY

thanks 

i will check the solution provided, and let you know

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Azhar

Since you have marked it Assumed answer, could you please share your findings and solution to this thread? This would be helpful for me and all others.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Moazzam

thanks for valuable reply

But i am not clear how to implement this solution can you explain it briefly

Former Member
0 Kudos

It should be something like the attached picture.

make Z003 as percentage, and the condition record with 100%.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Lets take your example. Price is 40 and incremental price is 2. Total base price should be 42. Now in my suggested solution (which I have not tested but I hope it'll work for you) you have to maintain 40 Rs in a condition A. Use condition class A (Discounts and Surcharge) for this condition type.

Now in below step you can add N number of entries of this condition type or if you want you can maintain separate condition as well. Add all these prices (in this case 40 + 2) in a new step in your pricing schema. Now at this step you have to use pricing condittion with condiiton class B and copy value by using 100% condition record. Maintain a condition record of 100% value by using sales organization field in your condition table. Give step number of the ttep in which you have added all prices and you want to copy in this condition. System will calculate 100% of that step and copy the value in this new condition which is your actual pricing condition.

I hope its clear now.

Thank$

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I hope you guys are aware of the fact that we can only have one condition active in pricing procedure with condition category B. If we enter incremental price in separate condition and add both then new value (42 in your example) would be a third separate condition.

For this I think you have to maintain 40 and 2 in 2 conditions which are not active and you have to use third condition (42) with condition category B. Add values in a step and copy that by using 100% condition record in Pricing condition. This is tricky but possible.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

The only solution I can think of is same as above, new condition type for incremental price.

Make the new condition type as Base where user can input the incremental price, and use suppliment condition type to add 40 as constant to that value.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if the Basic price is standard 40 can we put another condition below it to add additional value in the Net Value of the sales document

basic price- 40

additional price-2

Net value-42

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also agree with Siva Prasad you can use another condition type for additional price.