cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help regarding deliveries not getting transferred to APO for Purchase Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have a scenario wherein a Purchase Order has been created in R/3. A sales order has been created using this PO as a reference and for this Sales Order, a delivery has been created. The status of this delivery is "complete".

This PO is still visible in APO in/sapapo/rrp3 but is not visible in R/3 in MD04.

Since the delivery has already been created and has the status " complete ", it should not be visible in MD04. Please correct me if I am wrong here.

But, the PO is still visible in APO. I performed the inconsistency check but couldn't find any inconsistency. I checked the queues in both systems but couldn't find any errors.

Please help me regarding this issue.

Thanks in advance for the help and for your time.

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please do a CCR /n/sapapo/ccr and you will get the PO which is not available iin R/3 in the results. please delete that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sousheel,

I have done it. But, didn't find any inconsistency. Any other way to identify the issue?

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krovvi,

If it was helpful for you please validate the right answers. So, the others consultant can benefit!

Thanks.

Regards, Marius 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sri,

The changes that you have performed in ECC were not transferred on APO side. For this, as Mariano suggest please check the integration models for transactional data; SO, P.Req.

If, everything is OK, so you will need to delete the inconsistent PO on APO side with the program suggested by Gaurav.

To have the ID order please go in the product view and inside the transaction enter in the command file GT_IO and press enter. Scroll on the right side to find the order ID.

Hope that can help you.

Thanks.

Regards, Marius

0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Ideally this inconsistency should be recognized in CCR report but if it’s not then I would suggest to raise an OSS message.

However If you want this delivery can be deleted in SAP APO using SAP program /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS. Give order GUID as Input and check all three check boxes and execute.

Hope this helps

Best Regards

Gaurav

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Check if you have the corresponing imodel.

You can check if your material is included in the imodels in CFM5.

If it is not, or if you don't have the imodel, generate the IM in CFM1 and activate it in CFM2.

Kind Regards,

Mariano