cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help regarding Planned Orders in APO not getting transferred to R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have a scenario wherein some SNP Planned Orders have been created in APO for a Product-Location combination. But, there are no requirements for this combination in APO.

These Planned Orders are not getting transferred to R/3 system. I performed the inconsistency check and couldn't find any inconsistency. I checked the queues in both the systems but couldn't find any error.

Is this because of the fact that SNP Planned Orders without any requirements will not be transferred to the R/3 system?or Is there any other reason?

Please help me regarding this issue.

Thanks in advance for the help and for your time.

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Please close this thread as the issue has been resolved

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth

It is the person who posted the question can ONLY close the thread.  So in this case,  YOU are the one who can do so.

May be read here on HOW To part -

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I was not getting the options of marking the answers as Correct or Helpful. Hence, I have put the above comment. I tried your option again. But, couldn't get them again.

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth.

caroleighdeneen
Community Administrator
Community Administrator
0 Kudos

Try marking as a question to see those options, it's presently marked as a discussion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parth, Marius, and Satish,

Thanks for the help. The 031 distribution function has not been maintained in the APO system.

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth.

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Srikanth,

Glad that you were able to resolve the issue. Please mark the answers correct / helpful so that other members can refer and make use of this post.

Parth Soneji

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Srikanth

1. Make sure publication-distribution definition settings on APO side are maintained for Order Type 31 (In house production)

2. Please try running /sapapo/ccr for Planned Order to check for Order Missing in R/3 error.

3. Please check /sapapo/c5  for order type 31 and leave method as "blank".  check whether you have any unprocessed change pointers.

Hope this will help.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krovvi,

The SNP Pl.Orders have to be transferred by CIF. Did you check the CIF integration model and the publications for this location/product combination?

Thanks.

Regards, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

Yes. The Integration Model is active. I checked it.

The Planned Orders have been created in APO. These should be transferred to R/3.

There are no requirements corresponding to these Planned Orders. Could this be the reason for the Planned Orders not being transferred from APO to R/3?

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth.

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth

I do not think it is because of the reason that there are no requirements corresponding to planned orders. The SNP Planned orders should be transferred if the basic settings of CIF are in place and integration model is active.

Please check whether for your location the distribution definition is maintained to be transferred or not. In APO, Go to IMG-> Integration with SAP components ->Integration via CIF -> Basic settings for Data Transfer -> Publication -> Maintain distribution function. Check for your location number and relevant category here.

Also check in IMG -> APO -> Supply Chain Planning -> SNP -> Basic Settings -> Configure Transfer to OLTP systems. Check how the transfer is configured here for SNP orders.

Let us know if this helps.

Parth Soneji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krovvi,

You can create orders without requirements in APO. The created orders will by transferred to ECC with the help of publications. You have to check also the publications on APO side (in SPRO).

In the Maintain Objects Specific Setting you set Always transfer and then in Maintain Distribution Definitions you maintain publication type for each location.

Thanks.

Regards, Marius