cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I excute two transaction in Tile Edit?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

In my project,I have one screen contains many rows,so I need to use Tile Edit to show all rows clearly.

Now I have a problem,I want to excute a "Delete" Transaction before Tile Edit Transaction when I changed the certain field of the screen.

How can I do?

Best Regards,

Xin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No a tile List View can only call the transaction linked to add or edit, then it will apply it.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sudhiranjan_lenka
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Xin,

As Stephen said you can not directly link a delete transaction to a Tile but I guess you can create an action which can be bound with Edit Tile Action.

Please elaborate your requirement a little bit So that we can think about a work around for this.

Thanks,

Sudhir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sudhir,

Thank you for your reply!

I don't know how to bound a action with Edit Tile Action.Pls tell me the details!

My requirement:

In work order item list screen, user can complete item (change status to complete) by button directly ("Complete" Transaction).

In work order item edit screen,user can update info also contains status ("WM_UpdateWOActivity" Transaction). But we have a rule, work order item can't change status when completed, so may cause error when sync.

So I want to excute a "Delete" Transaction to delete "Complete" Transaction before excute "WM_UpdateWOActivity" Transaction when use change the status from complete to other in work order item edit screen.

Best Regards,

Xin

sudhiranjan_lenka
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Xin,

I was expecting you have used List Tile View So proposed the above solution(Tile Edit Action) but in case of Tile Edit It's not possible.

As per your requirement, I guess you can achieve this by creating a validation rule in the transaction.

Thanks,

Sudhir.

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Xin,

You cannot "Delete" pending transactions in Agentry.  You can delete objects that have pending transactions on them.  This will also delete the transactions if the delete transaction is set up to delete pending which is the default setting.  As long as the complete transaction is tied to the same object, then deleting the object will also delete the pending complete transaction.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP