Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

save WebI report as PDF...

former_member186487
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are on BI 4.1 SP1. I have a WebI report, which has three reports in it. I know that as per the note "1935490 - Bookmarks sidebar in PDF exported from Web Intelligence is not displayed by default in BI ..." It is possible to save the report as PDF in the same place, Not export to different location.

What this means is that when I double-click on the report in LaunchPad, it opens a report as PDF where all three reports are in one PDF. I like this view and I do not know how to achive this. I do not want to export to desktop as PDF. I already see a report in the system with this behaviour. I just double click the WebI report and it opens a PDF first by default and all bar etc are hidden.

Can anybody please help. Your help in this regard will be greately appreciated.

Thank you,

SS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211423
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Surendra,

Yes you can have PDF view in BI Launchpad it self by opening the report with double click. For this follow following steps:

1. Save the report in Launchpad

2. Schedule the report as PDF. (Define recurrence as per your need- Hourly/Daily/monthly depending when you want to see updated data)

3.Double click the report and you will view it in  the pdf format(It is default behavior of BO , It always open the last instance on double click)

4. If you want to see Live report later in webi format. Right Click on report and click view . It will open the webi format.

Hope it Helps!!

Regards

Sheetal Sharma

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surendra,

You can also do as the follwoing

• Go to the user prefreances

Go to preferences --> web intelligence

set web intelligence view to PDF