cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update FAGL_SPLINFO table after FM activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, we activate FM modulo in production system with online payment update. I have problem with "old document" that have open items. I run following t-code:

FMCN

FMCT

FMN0

but FAGL_SPLINFO didn´t update KNBUKRS, KNGJAHR, KNBELNR, KNBUZEI fields.

On the other hand, for new documents (invoices, payments), I don´t have problems so, I suppose that FM and split settings are ok.

Thank very much for your comments.

EO.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is special procedure for this, which is consist of executing RFFM_MIG_OPEN_DB_ANA report. You might have to implement notes 1927297, 1917165, 2037005,1591737 and 1586258, first. Alternatively, you can treat these old documents with manual payment update via FMF0 transaction, but this could also be tricky as some documents won't be 'taken' by the program any more and then the only solution is debugging, mainly in include LFMPA180.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli, tks so much for your comments.

Unfortunatelly , I can´t execute RFFM_MIG_OPEN_DB_ANA report because we are in EA-PS 600-D16 and related notes were not delivered yet for this version.

On the other wise, I can´t execute FMF0 transaction because I activated online payment. We pass error with debug but program doesn´t wok well because it doesn´t  recognize payment document.

Please, which Cutover activities do you suggest in order to update the old document?

Thanks in advance

Regards

EO

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In one of my projects, I succeeded to execute FMF0 (enhanced version) modifying the include module I gave you, clearing "c_mig_pur" flag for these specific cases.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eli: sorry, but what do you mean with "FMF0 enhanced version" ?

Tks in advance

EO

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FMF0 is a transaction to launch RFFMS200 report for FM payment transfer. This report has a flag for operating as 'enhanced version' (OF29 transaction). The info is stored in FM01D-FM_PAYM_S200_RC field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eli:

FM01D-FM_PAYM_S200_RC field is not mark, but the field is missing in OF29 transaction, maybe due to my EA-PS version component. I am looking OSS note about it. Do you know something about?

Tks in advance

Regards

EO

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's normal if you activated online payment. You can mark it directly in the table. But, the most important is to see if FMF0 gets to the include I provided. If yes, then changing the flag will do the job. If not, then you have to search for another solution. Maybe, even asking OSS what you have to do in release 6.00 since you cannot migrate your items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eli: tks a lot. Include is not delived in our system.

Regards

EO

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Really? It's not present in 6.00? Well, cannot help you further, I'm afraid. You have to consult OSS, then.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eugenia,

Check the notes below.

1501140 - Automatic activation of split criteria

1234391 - Incorrect payment update in FM or in NewGL split information

JPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi João, thanks for your comments. About notes:

1501140 - Automatic activation of split criteria

I activated KNBELNR and VOBELNR characteristics in splitting setting because I activated the online payment update.

1234391 - Incorrect payment update in FM or in NewGL split information

FMUP044 message  appears in “old document” (document posted before FM implementation) because FAGL_SPLINFO table is incomplete. In case of new document, W message doesn´t appears.

Thank very much for your comments.

EO