How build ODATA service - Sample Flight

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts I need your help .

I try follow step by step for this guide : http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-49592

But , in this guide I ask this link

https://sapes1.sapdevcenter.com/sap/opu/odata/IWFND/RMTSAMPLEFLIGHT

this link is a development in SAP NETWEAVER GATEWAY public , but in this

moment not allow access and I can't wait for more time.

My question is, You know a link that will tell me step by step how to build this example URL ODATA in my ERP Gateway:  RMTSAMPLEFLIGHT

from 0.

Regards

Jaime

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

There is a problem while registering on that Gateway demo system (for new users). You may reach out to devcenter@sap.com for further assistance.

CC: ;

Regards,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JK

I have already sent the mail but still have no answer.

But I can not wait longer to perform the exercises, so I order this guide on how to make my demoflight Odata ERP.

Regards

Jaime

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jaime,

If you have Gateway server or NetWeaver 740 server in your landscape, you can activate the RMTSAMPLEFLIGHT in the transaction /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE.

2.1 Activate the Service - SAP NetWeaver Gateway - SAP Library

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaime,

The sample Odata service used was from the Gateway demo server. To get access to it you can follow the steps mentioned here:

Regards, Midhun

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhum ,  thanks for your immediate response.

Yes, I followed the steps to get the credentials, but I get errors for the user name and password.

I asked directly to the owner of the post , and told me to send mail to devcenter@sap.com. And so far I have no answer.

I therefore want a guide on how to do it myself in my ERP (example Flight) Or at least someone could  give me your username and password? .

PD: Please in other response only I need is a guide to teach me how to make the example (Flight ODATA) , not link that subministre credentials (not working) .

Regards

Jaime