Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy to Soap Scenario.

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a proxy to soap scenario and following are my issues .

1. I have been given a WSDL file which has four nodes like :

Now i need to create a inbound interface for this when i select External message and try to import this WSDL in that i get option to select only one of node only . how do i deceide now  ? is it not possible to include all nodes ?

2.The same problem comes during mapping to when i try to drag and drop that extearnal definition(WSDL file) it gives me option of selecting only one node so what i did is i add all 4 nodes in under signature tab .

3.In soap communication channel i was facing error like SOAP: Response message contains an errorXIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: The message with Action Execute cannot be processed at the receiver, due to a ContractFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher.

I saw in google that the problem was due to Soap Action now what do i need to mention in this soap action ? If its an action in WSDL file then i have 4 Action in ma single WSDL with respective 4 nodes . which one i need to add ? if i want to add all 4 actions should i create 4 comm channel if so then how this Particular Action is called depending on what condition ?

Please Experts help me out of these issues.

Br,

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member191528
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

There are multiple ways of implementing the same thing. If you are on PI 7.1 or higher you can add multiple operations to your inbound interface.

If you are fine with creating 4 comm. channels to keep it simple then that is an option else you can use dynamic configuration where you can dynamically replace the operation name in a comm. channel. It will drastically reduce the need for number of objects.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1054545

Thanks,

Kiran

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Depending on the values coming from SAP i need to call the different messages .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

So if i understood you correctly, depending upon some specific field value u have to map SAP data into one of the WS structure at a time?

If yes, then i would suggest to create different inbound SI for each WS message type and do its corresponding mapping (4 mappings - one for each WS structure).

Then at the Interface deteremination write a condition and depending upon the source values call the corresponding mapping.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You have to check with ur WS application owner and ask in which message type (structure) they want the SAP data to be mapped and then depending upon the type of structure u have to select action (which will be there in ur WSDL file).

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>> I have been given a WSDL file which has four nodes like :

They are not 4 nodes instead they are 4 different messages. If they are nodes they should all be under one message.

Btw is it a synchronous interface? If so please check below thread on the same topic.

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its Async.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you go through the above discussion, all the possibilities explained there.

If you want to send the data to all the four messages then you may have to create 4 different connections.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjor,

Check with your Webservice team to decide which message you have to use.  It's not necessary to use all the messages.

Thanks,

Satish.