Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Screen Personas 2.0 - /PERSOS/SHRTLINK Table FlavorID column blank

abhijeet_dadarkar2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have created flavors for a transaction using SAP Screen Personas 2.0 SP02 (updated to the latest patch). We are using NWBC 4.0 to render these flavors (i.e. generating shortlinks and wrapping them as BSP applications in a PFCG role).

The transaction has been split into multiple flavors.

We built this in the config client (with minimal data) and transported them to the unit test client. I generated new shortlinks for the flavor to be rendered in NWBC (ex. Transaction_Flavor_1) and updated PFCG. However, now when I render the flavor in NWBC, Transaction_Flavor_4 is rendered (everytime, and I havent set it as the default flavor).

I noticed that (in this client) while generating shortlinks, the /PERSOS/SHRTLINK table has the FlavorID column blank.

I have just raised an OSS as well. Was wondering if anyone else faced the same issue? And I wonder why this worked in another client but not in this one.

Regards,

Abhijeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhijeet_dadarkar2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This was occuring due to system not assigned in Flavor Maintenance after transport.

Once the correct system was assigned and shortlinks generated, I could see the flavor in NWBC.

Regards,

Abhijeet

Answers (0)