cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

failed putting file on sftp server.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a file to file outbound scenario, where file gets picked from SAP ECC and gets posted on SFTP server, there is no mapping involved, hence no objects in ESR. (PI 7.4)
Both sender and receiver communication channels show up and running in communication channel monitoring, although for receiver channel I get following error:
Message processing failed.Cause: javax.resource.ResourceException: 4: Putting /*******(file path in sftp server) failed.
I checked all the parameters, even checked if there are all authorizations/space on sftp server for incoming file, but cant find the cause of error.
What could be the problem?
Please help.

Best regards,
Varsha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varsha,

Are you sure the path exists in the SFTP server, respecting the uppercases and lowercases?

Regards.

0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

Yes, I confirmed the same by logging in to WINSCP with all the same details and credentials in communication channel.
and also in error message, the whole path is displayed, which means it exist.

Regards,
Varsha.

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked create directory?

0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

I didnt get you. Where can I check the same and steps?

Regards,
Varsha.

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

In receiver SFTP channel under File parameter where you need to give file path and file name.

0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

I checked it just now.
Sorry got you little late.

Regards,
Varsha.

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varsha,

If you are still getting the same error after checking "create directory", it means SFTP channel is unable to create directory in the folder may be either PI doesn't have write access to the folder or the credentials you have used is not correct.

Suman

0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

I checked both the possiblities, PI has access, port is open, even credentials are correct and all the authorizations. Still same problem.

Regards,
Varsha.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varsha,

Can you share the complete audit log?

Also try adding the below parameter under advanced mode and see if that helps.

skipRemoteDirCheck true

Reference : 1737547 - SFTP Adapter - skipRemoteDirCheck Attribute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varsha,

If credentials correct and firewall port opened then the only problem is SFTP has some resource problems. is it possible to restart the SFTP and restart the channel . hope time out is maintained.

cheers

Hidayat

0 Kudos

Hello All,

I could not find the solution.
Although I deleted the whole scenario and created again, and it worked.

Thank you all for replies!

Varsha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi varsha,

if it works after the scenario recreated then it means this must be timeoutissue.

Cheers,

Hidayat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member278111
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you enabled Adapter specific message attributes (FileName)in receiver channel, then make sure file name have been provided correctly under File Parameters.

ex: FileName as filename & don't give *.

It will work.

Thanks & Regards

Anil Kumar