cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standar report for pricing conditions record flaged to deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for a estándar SAP report to list the pricing conditions records flagged to deleted which shows too the validity end retention time.

Browsing KONP table I can obtain the flagged conditions record but not the validity end retention time...

Thanking in advance  for your help

Best regards

Joseph Sangoi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First find out which access sequence is assigned to this condition type. Next go to V/07, select that access sequence and execute.  Check which table (second column from left) is assigned there.  There would be some numeric value like 004 005 assigned there.  Add prefix "A" to this numeric value so that it would be another table like A004, A005 etc.

Now execute SQVI and table join KONP and A*** (in your case, you need to add the relevant table) where you need to remove the links of all inner joints fields but for KNUMH. Once this is done, execute so that system will not only show the validity period of deletion indicator line item but also show the other validity condition record

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot  for your reply.

Then according your answer I understand that there is not a  SAP standard report which cover my request.

Best regards

Joseph Sangoi