cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard SWCV not visible in SPROXY_how to check proxy program?

former_member323756
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working on a standard package SE_Sourcing_Enhancements scenario (ECC->PI->SRM). PI communicated via client and server proxies to the concerned systems.

Now the issue is that I am -unable to find the service interfaces to be used for proxy generation in Tcode SPROXY.

Few SDN threads indicate that these objects which are in Standard SWCV ie namespace with Vendor: http://sap.com/*** do not appear in SPROXY.

But in that case , how do I check the logic for proxy program to find the persisting issue.

I also referred to Note:1528587 - PI ESR Content Objects are not visible in SPROXY.

But as the particular interface is up and running in Production, and I am checking in Development, I do not prefer to change anything major like new SWCV  for objects etc.

I would appreciate if someone can help finding the right way of handling this.

Regards,

Shikha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Zahid_Murtaza
Explorer
0 Kudos

This could be due to missing connections between application server and PI SLD.

Please check if following results fine:

1. Execute Tcode SLDCHECK and verify that everything is fine.
  2. In transaction SXMB_ADM --> integration engine configuration, ensure corresponding integration engine is correctly maintained.
former_member323756
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zahid,

I have checked both your suggestions.

1. SLDCHECK is perfectly fine.

2.SXMB_ADM- Correctly maintained

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shikha,

As you have already done your research that sap standard contents in ESR are not reflected in SPROXY.

if you want to customize the standard content or anything else ( as you have not mentioned your requirement), then you can create a new SWCV with different vendor other than sap.com, and replicate the objects here and customize them.

Regards,

Vikas

former_member323756
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Thanks for the reply. But current requirement is not to customize the standard content. The standard package SE_Sourcing_Enhancements is configured and working successfully in Production System.

This is a new AMS project that I have been assigned to and to my surprise Development and quality configurations are not done. Client has requested me to maintain the same configuration as production in Development environment.

So I suppose, in Dev I cannot simply create a new SWCV with different vendor as it will then be a deviation from Production.

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check if proxy runtime is pointing to the correct PI. There are check programs within sproxy via goto --> connection test.

If that is ok, see if you (accidentally) are looking at a local view of sproxy. You can switch this using the plug / connection icon at the top of the ESR pane.

HTH

Cheers

Jens

former_member323756
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jens,

I am sure the proxy runtime is pointing to correct PI as all custom SWCVs along with the objects inside are visible. Also the host and port of PI system are displayed correctly .

I could not find the check program you are refering to . In SPROXY, I cannot see 'connection test' within 'goto' in menu.

JaySchwendemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shikha,

about "Connection Test": I think you may have to select (double click) any interface or message type or the like before. Only then "Connection Test" is visible in Menu "Goto". Sorry to have missed that

Things to check further. Please excuse me for stating the obvious on some points

https://dov5cor25da49.cloudfront.net/products/2537/636x460design_01.jpg

1. Open the ESR of the PI environment SPROXY is pointing to. Check if the ESR (XI) Content for the SAP standard processes is maintained there. It will not show in SPROXY until maintained there

2. Check if you are using folders in ESR. If so, please follow this link. Maybe there's an access control set that you are not in (would explaing why you don't see them configured in DEV whereas everything seems fine in PROD) http://scn.sap.com/people/william.li/blog/2007/08/07/using-folders-in-pi-71

3. Check / Re-Run System registration from your SAP system against your SLD using RZ70.

4. Check if your desired Component is actually installed (check via System-->Status in SAP System that you use SPROXY in). SPROXY generates classes and DDIC stuff in the end, so when using SAP standard content that stuff has to already be there, else it will not show up.

5. Check if Version of the SWCV are the same for installed component in SAP Backend and Installed XI Content in ESR

Cheers

Jens

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shikha,

Is your SPROXY connectivity between ECC/SRM to PI established correctly...are you able to see any of the SWCV from PI ESR into SPROXY?

Have you installed the SWCV in SLD on their respective Systems?

Please check the following thread and verify your Connection to ESR is working:

Regards,

Azhar

former_member323756
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Azhar,

Yes all other SWCVs which are created customer specific ie. are not standard (contain  namespaces http://sap.com/***) are very much visible in SPROXY and also those proxies are active.

The SWCV is installed on correctly in SLD.

I noticed the thread is for single stack but we are using dual stack .