cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Records not getting imported except one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are facing an import issue. We import the data to MDM in XML format via MDIS. The issue we are facing is : when we try to import a file(with 5 records) which has matching rule as Remote key, when the matching status is Single exact, 5 records should be created in MDM system, but whereas four records are getting skipped and only the 5th record gets created in MDM system. If we delete the 5th record and process again, the fourth record which was 2nd last earlier gets created but the rest of the records are getting skipped.

Can any one let me know how to solve this issue?

Thanks

Vinoth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi & Thamil,

Thanks for your suggestion. In configuration we have already maintained as suggested above. The issue was with few corrupted records, once i have deleted those records from system, it works as expected.

Thanks

Vinoth

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vinoth,

The information provided is not sufficent to analyse this.

Kindly provide snapshots and more details of this scenario.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I will explain the process also. I am trying to import 4 records via import manager.

But once Import action is completed, only one record has got created in MDM system. That too the last record in the file has got created.

Thanks

Vinoth

former_member1270519
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

Please refer the below note.

1575981 - Import manager only imports single records

Regards,

Sagar Dixit

shanthi_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

This probably has something to do with the configuration option in the Import Manager for your map.

Check if the Configuration option 'Merge Source Records using Key' under the Import option is set to No. If not, change it to No and check if the import works properly. Let us know your findings.

Regds,

Thamizh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

For test purpose in test environment - can you open a fresh instance of Import manager and map only one matching field.

Once it works fine then add both the fields and check the data.Also please confirm that the other matching field is not a calculated field.

Thanks,
Ravi