cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Re-Determination in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Xperts,

I am using Standard SAP's Partner Determination in Sales Order Processing.

My requirement is to re-determine Partner Functions BP, PY and SB based on SH after I change SH in the sales order (at Header).

I have used Source as SH and Sequence as 1 in Partner Determination Procedure for Partner Functions BP, PY and SB.

Now while creating Sales Order, if I enter SP and SH manually, system determines Partner Functions BP, PY and SB as per requirement based on SH. But requirement is a step ahead. After the Partner Determination is executed in Sales Order, if I change SH, it should re-determine Partner Functions BP, PY and SB based on NEW SH which is not happening.

Here when I look at the Partner Determination Analysis, it says that first SH was entered manually based on what Partner Functions BP, PY and SB were determined and then NEW SH was entered manually to replace old SH but still the old SH is there at the first position in the Determination analysis and Partner Functions BP, PY and SB are still referring old SH and not the NEW one.

Any idea on this, if we can achieve this by anyway?

Quick response will be appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance. 

Regards,

hp

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

has already stated by Navaneetha, partners are only redetermined if sold-to is changed.

You can use userexit MV45AFZZ USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE form check VBPA to redetermine partners before saving sales order.

Regards,

JM

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hardik

Pls check this once.

Once you have entered the SH for the first time, remove the partner number and then press the Enter button.

This should update the partner related internal tables XVBPA!

Now you enter the new SH code and press enter. The partner should get redetermined.

Lemme know if this doesnt work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navneeth,

I already tried this but it did not work.

Actually here XVBPA is not an issue. It gets updated correctly but when you go to Sales Order header Partners tab and check with the Partner Determination Analysis it will show you the determination for each step. Here it shows the Old SH as 1st position and the new at 2nd Position which is not being considered I guess.

So let me know if you are aware of any other alternative.

Thanks a lot in advance.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hardik

It seems this is the standard SAP behaviour.

Partner redetermination happens only when you change Sold to Party and not any other partners.

Please refer to the OSS note 380507

The first question itself is about your problem.