Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record is not fetching to sales order

former_member1136049
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I have created condition record JCST and it was working for sales order .when i create sale order and this condition record

is not fetching . to the sales order . If i go to vk13 and it is visible in  VK13 , but not fetching this in to sales order. If i go to Analysis tab .

getting a message is access not made (Initialised filed ) . please find the attached screen shot. can any one help on this pls .

Regards/lijo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lijo,

First maintain feilds in Customer and material master

Customer tax classification in Xd02

Material master tax classification in MM02

And make sure that plant is determined in sales order

And in customer master general data in XD02 make sure that country field is  maintained.

and also maintian condition record accordingly as per above combination if not exists

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lijo,

Your condition record are correct but in your sales order same information should be available if not then that condition type is not execute. For example Country, it should be departure country which derived from plant. so check what is the country of plant which determined in sales order and same for region of delivering plant in condition record and in line item of sales order.

Regards

Arun

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check your customer master region and plant region,both need to be different to determine CST

check in the condition record if the above combinations are correctly maintained along with correct date

also check the alt tax classification at header level of the sales order

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What ever the combination is maintained in VK13 the same fields you maintan in.

Customer tax classification in Xd02

Material master tax classification in MM02

And make sure that plant is determined in sales order

And in customer master general data in XD02 make sure that country field is  maintained.