cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL02N can't PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have one STO from one storage location to the other, delivery is generated from VL10B.

we can't PGI because incompleteness, when we choose edit incompleteness data, it shows below error, and we can't manual put batch number because the field is greyed out in VL02N, what should we do?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jolin,

Kindly check the batch determination configs step by step once again.

Regards

Amrit.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With the error message if you had googled it you would have got many treads, please check once again.

Please one among them.

Batch determination is not possible because there is no search procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have to use STO to move from one storage location to the other according to group policy

we locked the transaction  MB1C

for batch determination, STO delivery item category is not auto batch determination in SPRO, so how to do batch split because now delivery is incomplete and we can't do PGI, I think batch split is different from batch determination, I have another delivery with same delivery type and delivery item category, but we didn't do PGI, we do good issue in old storage location and MIGO in new storage location.

so my another question in moving goods from one storage location to the another using STO, what's the purpose of VL10B and delivery, since we can do good issue and good receipt.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are two types of stock transfer.

1. Through inventory module (MM only)as you mentioned goods issue and MIGO, this is taken place usually when there is no need of any shipping of the goods from one place to other place.

2. Through shipping module (SD involvement is required) that is as you mentioned VL10B ( PO-VL10B-VF01->MIGO) this is usually takes place when there is distance between the storage locations and shipping is required.

Please Google it for STO process for better understanding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

we do VL10B, then delivery, by changing VL02N, system post goods issue. 641 movement type

then we do MIGO, 101 , now I hit problem in VL02N, because goods issue -641 can't be genrated. pls help. we don't do VF01 as you described because we move within one plant

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
we do VL10B, then delivery, by changing VL02N, system post goods issue. 641 movement type

You mentioned Storage loc to storage loc stock movement if this is the case usually this can be done though inventory management.

ONE steP : storage loc to storage loc to stock transfer --- mov type 311

Two step : storage loc to storage loc stock transfer---- MOV types are 313, 315

There will not be any move type of 641,in your above case this will come in picture if you are moving the stock from one plant to another plant with in a company code( Intra company stock transfer).

May be your intention was to move the stock from one plant to another plant with in a company code using Intra company STO in this case there will not be any accounting( no VF01).

Regarding your error in in delivery please  type the error  and Google it you can definitely resolve it if you still please let us know?

thanks

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, we have used system for more than 2 years, we transfer within one plant, not between plant, we use movement type 641(out) and 101(in), only this STO generate good issue problem

any experts who are familar with STO for stroage loca transfer pls share your knowledge.

adithya_velide
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi jolin. In your issue it is not sto I think. Because whenever you want to move stock from one plant to another sto process we follow. But if you want to move the stock from one storage location to another , I thonk you need a tranfer order.please check once .. and no need to create delivery for moving the stock from one storage location to another. I think you have to use the movement type along with storage location and the plant. In mb1c you will have this fields.in that screen if you mention the batch number stock will be updated as per your needs.

Hope its helpful.

Regards,

Adithya