cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF: Procurement data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

I have an active integration model for Inforecords, Schedule agreements and Vendors. I can see newly transfered Vendors but nothing shows up in T.code /SAPAPO/PWBSRC1- for procurement relationships. Also when I check the SCE I could only add Vendors manually, no T-lanes were generated automatically.

Your help requested.

Thank you

Mono

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transferring just Purchase Info records doesnot create a transportation lane automatically. YOu also need to CIF scheduling agreements and contracts(if any).

See <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm40/helpdata/en/d4/56ef1a5572544081619a5f87f4055e/frameset.htm">Automatic Creation of Transportation Lanes</a>

Regarding only 20 vendors got transferred, any errors?..not sure about this. what kind of vendor is it? purchasing, central....?

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Visu:

I do have S.A going along with the inforecord in the same Int. model, I do acknowledge there arent any contracts, Are contracts really necessary?

About the vendor location they are purchasing.

Thanks

Mono

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does your Material masters have a special form of procurement consisting of a procurement type F: External procurement and a special procurement U: Stock transfer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the material master have procurement type F: External procurement. for which all these S.A's, inforecord and vendors are in-line.

Thanks

Mono

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also want to add here, Should my S.A's referencing contracts?

Thank you

Mono

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also I want to add here, I am trying to CIF about 80 vendor locations but I could only been able to get 20 in APO.

Please advice.

Thank you

MONO