SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fmrp_rw_budcon REPORT FMRP_RW_BUDCON NOT SHOWING AMOUNTS AT COMMITMENT ITEM LEVEL

gabriel_russo
Explorer
0 Kudos

My Budcon works perfectly in DEV and QA, I have transported all orders to PDR and the Budcon does not show the amounts at the commitment item level. The total amounts are shown only in the most superior hierarchy (one digit) fund center, whereas 6 digits fund centers show blanks. However, when I double click the consumable budget amount to see the documents, it says: “the list is empty”, but when I double click te same column in a fund center or commitment item, then even that is not showing any amount it does list the documents. I have run transaction fmavcreinit but it does not solve the problem.

I have also seen the fields in the table FMAVCT and at each line it shows a one digit fund center.

Anyone please help.

2 REPLIES 2

sjajodia
Contributor
0 Kudos

Gabriel,

If the table FMAVCT shows the 1 digit level, this is the level at which the Control Objects are being derived and the budget consumption is being recorded. Try comparing the control object derivation strategy with DEV and QA.

Thanks

Shyam

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are completely sure, that your AVC settings in PRD are the same as in other environments, then try and initialize AVC ledger via FMAVCREINIT transaction: it might solve your issue. If not, then you should check more carefully your AVC settings, namely controlling objects derivation strategy and budgetary structure.

Regards,

Eli