Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define number of samples according to lot size

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm currently facing the following issue :

I need to define the number of samples to be drawn according to lot size with sample automatic valuation...

Can someone help me ??

Best regards, 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you should define acceptance number and rejection number in sampling scheme to decide acceptance criteria while evaluation. Additionally I think below couple of things would help achieving desired control,

1. Valuation mode in sampling procedure should not be manual.
  2. Go to path QCC0 > Basic Setting > Maintain setting at plant level > Select appropriate plant > Result Recording tab > Recording Configuration > All Background functions active
  3. If you are dealing with inspection points then you can define default valuation selected set in above path or you can explore more in inspection point configuration.

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anand,

Thank you for your reply.

Your tip sounds good but while adding my sampling scheme (using attributive inspection as valuation parameters) in the sample drawing procedure, the following error message stil appears :

Sampling scheme ZZ3 cannot be used in sample-drawing procedure

Message no. QY232

Diagnosis

You have selected a sampling scheme with valuation parameters.

In the sampling procedure however, only sampling schemes without valuation parameters may be used.

Procedure

Enter a sampling scheme without valuation parameters or select one that is already in use.

Any idea ?

Many thanks !!!

Ayoub_Habchi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Max,

This is possible using Sampling Scheme. You can define for every lot size a sample size for every inspection severity.

Regards,

Ayoub.