Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a custom css in sap_corby theme in NWBC for HTML 3.6.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Dear experts!

(I hope, I post a topic in the right section.. now)

I use the theme sap_corby in NWBC.

I'd like add a few changes in the design of the portal.

For example, I'd like add the custom.css style, user name and etc.

I've added in the table /UI2/NWBC_CFGCV parameters:

COCKPIT_TITLE = my title,

WELCOME_MESSAGE = my message,

CSS_URL = my css address (For example, /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/zhcmi384_ui5/custom.css)

Next I open in browser (ie 10) link:

<server>:<port>/sap/bc/ui2/nwbc/?sap-client=<>&sap-language=RU&sap-nwbc-node=root

and I've see that COCKPIT_TITLE and WELCOME_MESSAGE is load well, but CSS_URL does not work.

How to load my custom.css file into NWBC?

If I want to try to edit the theme in UI Theme Designer.

When I want to create a topic in the designer. I only see active "open" button. Other buttons are disable.

I open the theme (the Copy). I make changes.

I choose to unlock. all is well. but where can I find my topic?

I do not see her anywhere.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Margot
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Nataly,

As far as I know you can only assign a theme in general to your NWBC profile but not adding additional custom.css. This can be done with the parameter THEME in customizing table /UI2/NWBC_CFGCV.

So in case you want to change some parameters/colors/fonts of the sap_corbu theme you would copy this theme to your new theme zhcmi384_ui5. In the customizing  table /UI2/NWBC_CFGCV entry would be then

THEME = zhcmi384_ui5 (be aware that value is case sensitive!).

For selecting a theme delivered by SAP it is correct that only button Open is active. You have to click this button to be able create your own theme based on this SAP delivered theme. When you finished your adaptions you need to save and build your new theme. Only then it is also available on your backend system as new theme. In ABAP you can call transaction /UI5/THEME_TOOL to check on the files.

Check also this How2Guide.

4 REPLIES 4

Margot
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Nataly,

As far as I know you can only assign a theme in general to your NWBC profile but not adding additional custom.css. This can be done with the parameter THEME in customizing table /UI2/NWBC_CFGCV.

So in case you want to change some parameters/colors/fonts of the sap_corbu theme you would copy this theme to your new theme zhcmi384_ui5. In the customizing  table /UI2/NWBC_CFGCV entry would be then

THEME = zhcmi384_ui5 (be aware that value is case sensitive!).

For selecting a theme delivered by SAP it is correct that only button Open is active. You have to click this button to be able create your own theme based on this SAP delivered theme. When you finished your adaptions you need to save and build your new theme. Only then it is also available on your backend system as new theme. In ABAP you can call transaction /UI5/THEME_TOOL to check on the files.

Check also this How2Guide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks   for your reply!

I'm create a  theme in the UI Theme Designer.

Where I can see, what my theme is created well?

Margot
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Nataly,

Did you check transaction /UI5/THEME_TOOL in your ABAP system as I mentioned before?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you!!!!

I try to create my theme 3 times.

In the third time, my theme is created well.

In the transaction / UI5 / THEME_TOOL I see 3 themes.

But, In the designer I see only one theme.

Why?