cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget not check for PM orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to issue project stock Q through Mainatance order but budget is not checked of the WBS element.

neither at the time of transper posting did i mis some thing

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check OPSV setting maintenance order category is assign or not?

then check tolerance limit with activity ++ is set or not?

and if you use movement as consumption movement then based on account assignment which you have putted in maintenance order will be debited.

Regards,

Sanjeev

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the Transaction code that you are executing while carrying out the Transfer Posting?

Thanks and Regards,

Varshal Kachole

Former Member
0 Kudos

412 Q movement type i.e from plant to project

Former Member
0 Kudos

t-code migo

varshal_kachole3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please implement http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/696362 and test. Let us know the testing results.

Hope it helps!

Thanks and Regards,

Varshal Kachole

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Gurus

Its done only i need to maintain WBS element in mainatainace order in additional data TAB.

Regards

Sandeep

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Whats the settings you have maintained in the budget tolerance limit in SPRO?

Please attach the screen shots of the budget settings and your Goods Issue from Project if it's possible..

Regards

Sammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Budget is chekcing  when i am  issuing the Matetrial by creating reservation  through WBS element.

i have done the transfer posting from plant to project and then i i am issuing it through Maintance order with the movement type 261-Q.

i have miantained the tolertannce limt 90 % warring with maill to person responsible and 100% budget exceeded error

Is there some setting to be done with material type or mainatnace order or in report painter i need to maintain some valuation type.

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

In target group is ++ selected in your case?

Former Member
0 Kudos

where to check target group

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

In SPRO where you have defined the tolerance limit.. there is a filed tr. grp. is how is it maintained..

Former Member
0 Kudos

its is mainatained ++ for All actvity