Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFTP server for testing

itabhishek9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SNites,

I am working on a SFTP sender scenario but do not have access to the SFTP server. Is there any workaround available using which I can place a file in SFTP server and test my development. (Am open to use Server available online or also I can install test SFTP server in my system).

Regards,

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

monikandan_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abishek,

For communicating SFTP with PI you need to generate the public certificate in PI server and then sent the certificate to SFTP server admin to generate a finger prints,that should be configure in SFTP communication channel.

Kindly refer the below blog:

ABAP proxy to SFTP with PGP Encryption using SAP PI 7.4 dual stack

Best Regards,

Monikandan.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

you can try making your system as SFTP Server

http://www.digitalmediaminute.com/article/1487/setting-up-a-sftp-server-on-windows

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can find list of public SFTP servers for integration testing here:

Free Public SFTP Servers [SFTP.NET]

Most of them (if not all) are read-only. If you need read-write access for your testing you would probably need to install your own server. SFTP server list from the same site could help:

SFTP Servers [SFTP.NET]

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

In this link you have two public SFTP servers: integration testing - Address of public SFTP test server - Stack Overflow

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yeah should not be too difficult if your PI system is able to see and talk to your computer.

Why dont you install one of the SFTP providers down below. They are free, if not just do the trial version.

WinSCP :: Free SFTP and FTP client for Windows

freeSSHd and freeFTPd - open source SSH and SFTP servers for Windows

Regards,

Jannus Botha