cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VKM3 is not working properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

One of our Credit controller is trying to release the sales order for delivery creation in VKM3. But it is not working.

01. VKM3

02. Enter the Sales Document number and exe.

03. Select the Particulate sales document (tic) and click on the release flag icon.

04. Click Save button.

Output : No work list contain.

Block is not releasing. But when try the same with a other user it is working and showing it has been released. I have check the missing authorization for the first user, but not getting any missing authorization.

I have maintained the Document Value Class as well in SPRO.

Please help in this regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to replicate the same via VA14L for both the users.  Still if you are not able to find out the root cause, take the help of ABAPer and try with Function Module SD_ORDER_CREDIT_RELEASE

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

VA14L is not suitable for the requirement. You mean to write an user exit in VKM3?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a problem that couldn't find a proper solution in the forums. Any SAP SD expertise to resolved this matter.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the document status ? Please check once again if it has been released already?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No it is not...

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can  also try in VKM4 t code which is for releasing both sales orders & deliveries. Please Select only sales document check box and execute.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same situation.

List contain no data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

after you are getting output "No work list contain.", did you see the SU53 screen for the User? Might be something missing there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have check SU53. No missing objects.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dinesh,

For this specific user id, does he face this issue for ALL sales orders? (or just this one order)

what about releasing deliveries, does he face this issue too?

tw