Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_Quotation Smartform?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expertise

I have a standard smartform named as

"BBP_QUOTATION"

1. I wanted to Enquire that how to get the Driver Program Name for the Smartform .

2. How to know the Transfer of Values and what Tables are included in the Same.

3. I  wanted mainly that how values are transferring from program to smartform.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

prathmesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello PRATHMESH RANE,

Regarding Smartform , you can use the tcode Smartforms and then type the smartform name there and click on display , then under global settings you will be able to find the details of that particular smartform like what table, data element etc.

Now when you run the smartform from the tcode you will get the driver program as well the FM would be there which will help you to run the smartform.

Let me know if you need any more information on this.

BR

Gaurav Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

As you told me to do, I have done that , I got FM name but still not  able  to  get the  Driver  Program  Name.

I also  wanted to  know that  how  transferring  of  values  takes place.

Help.

Thanks

Regards

Prathmesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

Thanks for immediate  reply.

As you told me to do, I have done that , I got FM name but still not  able  to  get the  Driver  Program  Name.

Help.

Thanks

Regards

Prathmesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks for immediate reply.

Help.

Thanks

Regards

Prathmesh

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rane ,

The driver program would be present in the Code of the FM, please get it looked by a abaper.

By second question , i am not clear what exactly you are looking. Basically transfer of values takes place at run time and within the code. The code present in the smartform will describe how and where the output should be displayed and in which manner. And there would be one more Badi / FM which would be calling your Smartform , and in that code all the values which need to be displayed in smartform are gathered and collected.  I can't check now with the FM , so I can't provide the details which BADI/FM is calling the smartform. But you can get it checked with abaper as well.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Answers (0)