cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

third party SO virtual receipt enquiry

Former Member
0 Kudos

T

we have a standard third party SO, PO is created with below parameter:, when I do GR, the amount is 200 USD instead of zero dollar, accounting doc generated with 200 USD, is this against a virtual Goods receipt, how to correct PO, how to reverse PO? I already cancel GR, but not sure next step, pls help, thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

adithya_velide
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi jolin.

Srinu has mentioned exact points what you need to do.

In third party process there will be no delivery to the company. The goods will be delivered to the customer from the vendor. So your problem is with accounting entry. If you maintain The account assignment category as 1 then system will not generate accounting document. In your case the accounting document has generated. So please ask your mm consultant to to reverse the accounting entry.

Hope its helps.

Regards

Adithya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

(1) where do i maintain account assignment category?

(2) in MM03, my stock is zero, MMBE also show zero, but my goods movement shows twice MIGO and one cancellation (1+1-1), so why stock account zero?

(3) what does statistical GR means, do we need to MIGO, if we don't do migo, does it mean virtual goods receipt?

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jolin,

(1) where do i maintain account assignment category?

In in the definition of the schedule line category CS in t code VOV6 you can find the account assignment category.

Hope you need to go through the standard configuration of 3rd party sales once again, if you Google it you can get many treads or wiki are available so that all your queries will be resolved.

Please go through the below.

SAP Best Practices Baseline Package

Former Member
0 Kudos

in my VOV6, Z0, item category: 5 (third party) account assignment: C(sales order)

I checked other 3rd party order, all has done MIGO, no accounting entry, so why my 3rd party order got accounting entry in MIGO?

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to cancel the PO, in ME22n only you can find the delete button just delete and save it.

when I do GR, the amount is 200 USD instead of zero dollar, accounting doc generated with 200 USD, is this against a virtual Goods receipt,

Please note while doing GR for the third party sales PO usually no accounting document generates.

and you mentioned while doing MIGO the amount is 200usd instead of 0 USD why it will be Zero?

Former Member
0 Kudos

so is amount  200 USD correct, but in my MIGO, accounting document generated with 200 USD

Dr: inventory KBS

Cr: GR/IR   WRX

how to correct my error?

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dr: inventory KBS

Cr: GR/IR   WRX

Usually the above entry  takes place when you receive the goods to your inventory where as  in 3rd party sales stock is not coming into your un restricted stock type, so in that case debiting the stock account and crediting GR/IR is not correct as per my knowledge.

in 3rd party sales during MIGO instead of stock account it will hit the sales order GL account.

Please check with your business team what exactly they wanted during MIGO. Have seen some accounting entry during MIGO for 3rd party sales also but the accounting entry was different unlike the above entry you mentioned.

Check with your business team about the accounting entry part may be the description of the GL account is different but the GL number could be correct if this is the case above entry could be correct as per your business requirement then you may go ahead.

thanks,

Srinu.

Message was edited by: Srinu S

Former Member
0 Kudos

My user says MIGO for 3rd party sales no accounting entry, now I got accounting entry, how to correct the setting? business team can't do SPRO change

I further go to MMBE, unrestricted stock is zero,total stock account is zero. but goods movement in MMBE shows 1 pc(1+1-1).

why MMBE is inconsistent?  in virtual GR, stock account should be zero or one? my MIGO is one pc, movement type 101, posted to unresticted stock

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
My user says MIGO for 3rd party sales no accounting entry, 

If you don't need accounting entry during MIGO for 3rd party sales then DONT do MIGO because in 3rd  party sales it is optional.

VA01-ME21N(PO)-MIRO-VF01.

Please note there are certain cases have seen when you do MIGO( statistical) then accounting would be COGS drawn to GR/IR credit. However, the stock qty and stock value will not be increased in this case also this you can observe in material master accouting1 tab in MM02 for the material master.

regarding MMBE entry i assume you might have done two time MIGO and one time cancellation.