cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to undo the Processed change pointers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

I have processed some change pointers using tcode /n/sapapo/c5 which should not be processed.Now I want them back as they are in APO .Is it possible to get back the processed change pointers back?

Thanks,

Ayaskant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ayaskant,

If the change pointer was already processed, then there is nothing to do.. you can not revert something that was already processed.

Maybe you can delete the element in APO or ECC, but you will need to generate a new change pointer...

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

thanks for your reply.

Is there any tcode in ECC where I can see the change pointers I have already processed in APO?

Thanks,

Ayaskant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayaskant,

can you check in Table BDCPV, and then you can check in the respective tables for Preqs (EBAN) and Planned orders (PLAF) and then you can sort with the created date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

thanks for your reply.

Actually the change pointers are of a particular plant and these change pointers should not be processed as business does not want production order to be published for those plant before go live.

So could you please tell me what is the impact of this ?

Thanks,

Ayaskant

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ayaskant,

You can delete the data that was already transferred and remove the plant from all the IModels.. by doing this you will avoid new transfers.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Answers (0)