cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avoid user to be logged on SDP94 during process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have to avoid users to be on Change mode for one planning area when some process are running in bacth. I have some idea in order to do that:

1)At the beginning of the process chain, i put the Variable DISPLAY_STATUS from table TVARV from 3 to 1.

2)With /SAPAPO/SDP_INTERACT, method DVIEW_DISPLAY_MODE_SET, i put the parameter CV_DISPLAY_STATUS to 1 (by reading TVARV) => each new user who enter in SDP94 <b>can't</b> now swicth in change mode.

3) At the end of the process chain, i put the variable DISPLAY_STATUS from TVARV table from 1 to 3. => each new user who enter in SDP94 <b>can</b> now swicth in change mode.

And it works.

But, how can i do for users who have entered in SDP94 before the begining of the process chain ( i.e before step 1 )?

- I can send them a popup using FM TH_POPUP.

- I know who is connected to sdp94 using FM THUSRINFO or FM TH_LONG_USR_INFO.

- I wait 5 min.

- After this, I have to use TH_DELETE_USER to delete users but <b>only users who enter in SDP94 before step 1 and not the users who enter after</b> (since they can't swicth in change mode thanks to SDP_INTERACT).

How can i do that?

Thanks by advance,

Laurent B.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent,

You can save the values returned by FM THUSRINFO before you set the DISPLAY_STATUS = 1 in step #1 of your logic. This can be your reference data for knowing who are the users who went inside the PB before you locked it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer!

But there is still a problem.

Indeed,

Before Step 1, there is User A and B in SDP94

Step 1: DISPLAY_STATUS = 1

then, a popup tell us to quit SDP94.

A quit SDP94 and go back home (because he's tired^^).

B quit SDP94 and enter again in SDP94 but this time, he can't swicth in change mode.

C enter in SDP94.

I delete users who were in SDP94 before step 1 i.e user B (and not C) but i should not do that because i can't switch in change mode now.

I think i should save users who enter in SDP94 after step 1 too (save in the method in order to know that B can't swicth in change mode)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

To help differentiate users who are really in change mode you can also check if the users have lock entries. Users who are in change mode have lock entries (i.e. the same lock entries you can view in SM12, and which you can check using FM ENQUE_READ2).

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

s

Message was edited by:

Message was edited by:

Sachin Ganesh Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus-

I have the same situation and I need some help.

Can you please throw some light on

<b>" 2)With /SAPAPO/SDP_INTERACT, method DVIEW_DISPLAY_MODE_SET, i put the parameter CV_DISPLAY_STATUS to 1 (by reading TVARV) => each new user who enter in SDP94 can't now swicth in change mode." </b>

What are /SAPAPO/SDP_INTERACT and DVIEW_DISPLAY_MODE_SET ? Are they FMs?BAPIs?Functions?

Appreciate your help. IF someone has already implemented this, would be grateful if you can give details of the final solution!

Thanks a lot

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to <b>se18</b> and enter /SAPAPO/SDP_INTERACT. In interface tab, double click on the method DVIEW_DISPLAY_MODE_SET. If you put the parameter CV_DISPLAY_STATUS to 1 the user will not be able to swich in change mode.

To do that, Go in <b>se19</b>, enter z****** then /SAPAPO/SDP_INTERACT. In interface tab, then double click on the method DVIEW_DISPLAY_MODE_SET.

Here you can write some ABAP code to determin in witch case CV_DISPLAY_STATUS should be equal to 3 (change mode possible) or 1 (change mode not possible).

Answers (0)