cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery happening before PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am facing an issue where in VA01, delivery is happening before than PGI.

I have checked the  routes and shiping points all is set on 1 day. However, the only difference is of few hours.

EG - PGI happening on 23:59 IST, however Delivery is happening on 20.00.

Can you please confirm where to make the changes.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Almost certainly, this is a time zone issue.

The delivery date / time will be in the timezone of the customer.

The GI date / time will be in the timezone of the shipping point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noel,

Thank you for your reply.

I checked customer master data. We are not maintaining customer specific recieving hours in unloading tab of customer master data. I also checked OVSC, though we have maintained some entries over there but that is not what is reflecting in Sales Order. Can you please confirm what all other settings shall I check?

One  more thing- it is happening for different customer, different materials, different routed but same shipping point.

As you said, it is a time zone issue, what all problems we can face in it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

One thing more which I observed is my Shipping point time zone is CET and Ship to party time zone is EST which if I am sure makes a difference of 6 hours. Please confirm is this is the way it is reflecting the difference.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you read this field's F1 help? Are you maintaing some customer receiving hours? System proposes this time automatically. Please go through F1 help of this field and try to check all the settings again which influences the time calculation in delivery.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzamM,

I checked F1 and CMD also before raising the query, however I was not able to understand from where VA01 is picking the data. IF you can help, it would be apreciated. SAP Notes says it is picked from ship to party.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Which note you are talking about?

System propose this time automatically. Please check and read F1 help of field ETDAT which is delivery date. This date and time is automatically proposed or is determined in case of availability check and delivery scheduling. For details check F1 help and see which factors involve in delivery schedule.

Thank$