cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rate table determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

in order to have one rate table with one Group of product freight Groups and another one for the 2 nd Group without creating new material groupings, I am using rate table Determination. I created a condition at master data -> Charge Management -> maintain Charge calculation rules. I used rules for rate table Determination. I have created a rate table as attached. I have simulated it and it works. it determines one rate table in one case and another one in the other case. I assign the determination rule to the calc sheet. But, when I want to use the Agreement with that calc sheet in the freight order, it says "Rate table does not exist in database". But, the rate tables exist and they are released. Has anyone come across this problem and can give me a hint?

Thanks in advance

Petra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

changed the Resolution base to product and it works!!

0 Kudos

Hi Petra,

I have a certain excel file and when I am trying to create a Charge Calculation Sheet for that I am unable to understand how to do that.

I have seen the solution you have provided by your in one of the similar issue.

Please let me know what condition technique you suggest me to use.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vipul, there are a lot of abreviations that I do not understand. It seems strange that each destination address has a different rate and distance is there only as Information. How have u represented the pallet spaces in your system? which unit of measure? Are u using resources to represent the trailor? Are u using utilization? If yes, based on which unit of measure? weigth or volume? the rate is 610dollars for Group 3,4 and D. You Need to speak with the Business to understand better this requirement.

Regards

Petra

Answers (0)