cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right Team for Succesfull Fiori Implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm workng on SAP Fiori implementations for the last year. I have visited several customers and designed several solutions for the people who is demanding Fiori with correct UX design strategy.

There is a key question about the people and the team required for a succesfull implementation. This is my short list and i would happy to hear yours too:

1- SAP Process Knowledge, i mean from end to end processes for the all SAP family is required. Fiori is not a tool for only ERP. You should at least have the general process knowledge for SRM,CRM,SCM and BW relevant areas. Customers will discuss their processes first for such a change management.

2- Technical Knowledge, ABAP and Basic HTML5 skills are required. Of course someone should worked on Fiori infrastructre with basics of UX library. In addition to that you should understand the extension points very well. Otherwise you will really trouble with the customer's extension requirements.

3- Basis Knowledge is required for a correct setup. This is important because even a basic Fiori implementation have several steps to be executed. Front end and backend components to R&A skills are required.

4- Web dispatcher/DMZ implementation is a plus. Web dispatcher is very important because if you dont implement HTTPS connection then the general attention and usage ratio will decrease from the customer end.

5- Hana Experience is required. There are currently 442 Fiori apss and 306 apss required Hana to be implemented. I hope these numbers alone is a good statement.

Looking forward for your ideas and thoughts...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Selim,

Your observations are correct.

Point 2 I would like to highlight more. :

ABAPer is not enough. Technical person should have expertise on SAP Netweaver Gateway like creating custom gateway services, debugging standard gateway services for Fiori applications,

Object oriented ABAP is a must as the technicality shows advanced abap skills.

UI5/ HTML5 : HTML5 resource should have handson experience on SAP UI5 as well, and should have experience on libraries as well.

Regards,

Tejas

Answers (0)