Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADS Configuration

former_member188831
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed Adobe Designer 7.0, i could able to create interface/context and layout. but my lay out is not getting active. (error message: user request cancelled).

if i try with already existing activated form, run the sample test program.

i am not getting print output. because of ADS error.

can any body let me know what kind of ads seetings need to be done.

thanks in advance...

Rgds,

Mahesh.Gattu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member205624
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

ADS is one of the foremost requirement for SAP Adobe Interactive Form follow these steps:

Installing a credential for Adobe Document Services

In order to work with Adobe Document Services you need to install a valid credential. A preliminary credential is available at sdn.

To install a credential perform following steps:

Extract the archive

Copy the file filename.pfx to the directory <INST_DRIVE>:\usr\sap\J2E\SYS\global\AdobeDocumentServices\TrustManagerService\trust\credentials

Register the password for credential as described below:

Log on to the Visual Administrator (<INST_DRIVE>:\usr\sap\J2E\JC00\j2ee\admin\go.bat)

On the Cluster tab, choose Server 0 -> Services -> Document Services Configuration

On the Runtime tab, select Credentials

Choose Browse to search for the name of the credential and then Select

In the Alias field, enter the alias of the credential you installed, for example ReaderRights. (Entries for the name of the credential are case-sensitive)

In Password field, enter the password you received together with the credential you installed (filename.txt in the archive). Confirm the password again and then click Add

Restart the following services for the changes to take effect: PDF Manipulation Module, Document Services Trust Manager. To perform this, right-click on the repective service choose Stop and after the service has stopped, Start it again

Restart also the application com.adobe/AdobeDocumentServices located at Server 0 -> Services -> Deploy (radio button Application)

former_member191062
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

for NW04 please check SAP note:

for NW04s please check note:

Best regards,

Dezso