Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfer PO and Invoice from SRM to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are on SRM 701

Classic Scenario.

i can create follow on document after approving SC ( po or rs or rq was created after approving SC in ECC)

but when i create SC , PO , Confirmation  and then Invoice  in SRM locally i want replicate invoice to ECC

is it possible to handle all of procurement process in SRM locally and then replicate or transfer invoice to ECC(in classic scenario) ? and then FI process start in ECC?

can anyone let me know whether we can do this?

Regards

Elham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello elham abdi,

As you already mentioned that you are working on Classic Scenario, So as per SAP Standards, for Classic Scenario , all the follow-on- documents should be created in backend system . For better understanding about all the scenarios, please have a look to the below link . This will give you better understanding about the scenario's.

Technical Scenarios - Supplier Relationship Management - SCN Wiki

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav

yes i know that

but i need to handle some of my procurement process in SRM then replicate invoice to ECC GUI

Regards

Elham

Former Member
0 Kudos

and i read in your mentioned link :

(You use SAP Enterprise Buyer to create the shopping cart and obtain approval if required. You can also enter the goods receipt and invoice here. SAP Enterprise Buyer communicates this information to the backend system where the active documents are created. )

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anyone help me ?