cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Work Manager data not downloaded to device

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have setup SAP Work Manager 5.3 agentry application in our environment and updated Meter Management component on it,

We have created some test work orders and notifications and assigned it to a mobile user. But when we test the application on ATE, work orders and notifications data is not downloaded. We can see the complex table and data table selections available on client, but orders/notifications information is not downloaded to device.

How to troubleshoot this issue? I tried to debug the Data Object class handler classes GET methods by placing a break point in the code and initiating a transmit from the client, but the debugging didn't started. Transmit completed without stopping in the Class handler GET methods and NO data is returned.

Please guide me me how we can confirm if data is returning from SAP backend for this issue?

Thanks,

Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all the responses. We are able to get the Meter Work Orders to device now.

Issue was with the custom order type and after adding it to the filters in the MDO we got the data to device.

We also need to get Meter Reading Orders to the client. But in Meter Reading Document MDO, none of the filters are active. Do I have to create Inclusive filters to get these Meter Reading Orders assigned to the user on to his client device.

Thanks again for your suggestions.

Regards,

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is Meter Reading Orders supported in SAP Work Manager 5.3 with Meter management? If yes, what is the filter criteria to get MRO data to client?

Thanks.

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Look at your assignment  model for  to download work orders / notification to  Mobile device.    Make sure that SAP is returning work orders / notification to  Mobile device.  Easy way is to debug  Work Order fetch BAPI on SAP side by putting external break point.  Make sure that Work Order is in release status and it is assigned to right Mobile user based on the assignment model.

Thanks

Manju.

sudhiranjan_lenka
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

Please make sure the Work Orders are released and also Work Orders are assigned as per the Assignment type(Distribution Model).In your case the Assignment type should be 1.

Please verify your filters in the MDO If any custom filters are added(I can see your order type is ZF01, please make sure It's added in the filter).

Thanks,

Sudhir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhir , Please make sure your SAP Syclo config panel settings like , 1) Order are download based on which mode (Created , Released etc) So if its release then you have to release orders from SAP then it will come to ATE . 2) Assignment of orders (Hader level Pernr , Operation level Pernr , Workcenter etc  ) 3) Your SAP User ID is assgin with proper assignment like pernr or workcenter etc. or assign with PA30 with pernr Thanks & Regards, Kunal Varaiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

What status is the work orders in the backend?

How are orders assigned to users in SAP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

It is in created status. Please see below status screenshot. Assignment is done at Header level by assigning mobile user as Person responsible and also assigning Planner group at header level.

Please see below screenshot.

Status

Assignment

Thanks,

Rao