cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

column header in VC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have created one table in VC Model,but i want column header and in that three separate columns required ,is that possible in VC?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nageen

Create a table by using table iview. and right click on this view , after then go to table tile option on right side and enter column header(title name ) and after then click on button + , a dialog window will display , select one type of field ex. text field and enter name of filed u want to enter.Repeat this process 3 times for taking 3 fields under one heder.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh

My table already having header like <b>Sales</b>,in that iam having 9 columns like target FTD , Actual FTD,Variance FTD,target MTD,Actual MTD ......,in that columns i want one header like FTD ,in that three columns Actual, Target,Variance Required and also same for MTD one header in that sub columns actual,target,varience required..can we do like this?

Thanks in Advance

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i dont know its possible or not but i can suggest a workaround, if it suits your requirements

Change the table title to the column header you want and then you can have three seperate columns in it..

Thanks & Regards

Harsimran