cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Colors Themes in NWBC 5.0

lavaughn_crews
Explorer
0 Kudos

According to the NWBC 5.0 release information, it is possible to set different color themes for different systems.

I have set the Signature Theme in SAPGUI and I've changed the colors for a few back end systems. I've set Use SAP GUI theme in NWBC 5.0. The colors however do not show up when I call an SAPGUI transaction via NWBC 5.0 PL2.

Is there something additional that needs to be done to enable this functionality?

===========

Use SAP GUI theme - In SAP GUI 7.3 standalone (Signature theme), you could set different color themes for different systems - eg to distinguish between ERP and HCM, or DEV and PRD. In the NWBC Corbu theme, these color systems were lost. Now you can retain them:

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lavaughn,

NWBC 5.0 has a new user setting called "Use SAP GUI theme". You can find this in the personalize dialog under SAP GUI Interoperability. If you activate this setting and restart NWBC, then NWBC don't force SAP GUI to Corbu theme anymore, but instead the theme and color scheme will be rendered exactly as in SAP Logon Options defined and can be differ from the corbu theme which was the hard setting in 4.0.

Best Regards,

Thomas

lavaughn_crews
Explorer
0 Kudos

This setting is currently turned on.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, now I have seen that this was already written.

You have to turn off accessibility mode, because the fallback for this mode is the standard signature theme. It has something to do with the color contrast. I don't know if there exists a sap note for this, but I checked that and with no acc mode the colors are rendered correctly.

By the way this is also important in NWBC 4.0 and 5.0 if you don't want to use the SAP GUI Theme. NWBC tries to start SAP GUI in corbu theme, but if you have activated acc mode, then the theme is always standard signature theme.

Best Regards,

Thomas

lavaughn_crews
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks, that worked perfectly.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try to turn on Accessibility Mode

lavaughn_crews
Explorer
0 Kudos

It is currently turned on for the SAPGUI and the NWBC options.