Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soap to Proxy

ebsor
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating soap to proxy scenario and I have created objects in repository and then in SPPROXY on inbound service interface I have generated objects/class. I also created a table so my soap request can be inserted in the table using SE11. Now I need help in writing abap insert statement.

Is there any example code available?

thanks,

Zubyr

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

ebsor
Participant
0 Kudos

I have folowed the links and created the scenario the soap call is working now but I have hard coded the values in abap method, I havent understood how to map the values from sender message and insert it into databese.

ebsor
Participant
0 Kudos

thaks I have follwed the blog and written the code now, a related question I have or two are

when I generate proxy class is there any table generated with it , in my case I created a sperated table myself to store the data.

Also in Pi 7.4 single stack there is no XI adpater visible for receiver communication channel I choosed SOAP as rceiver and copied the webservice address from proxy class, Is this the correct way?

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you need to use SOAP adapter with XI3.0 message protocol. You may give either URL or HTTP Destination to connect to ECC. If you want to use HTTP destination,you need to create the same in PI using url "http://<SAP_ECC_server>:PORT/sap/xi/engine?type=entry".

If you use URL, you should give this URL directly.

Suman

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zaby,

With 7.4 Single stack, you need to config SOAP over proxy instead of XI adapter.

Please check following for detail config:

Regards,

Azhar

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zaby,

Check this ABAP Code for INSERT in Inbound Proxy:

SAPTechnical.COM - XI - ABAP Proxy communication

Regards,

Nabendu.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>Is there any example code available?

Inbound proxy development is pretty simple and standard. There are plenty of links available in SCN.  You might want to see one below too...

This is another wiki  for the inbound proxy code deveiopment

ABAP Proxy inbound program - sales order creation - Community Profiles - SCN Wiki

suman_saha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may follow the link

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/Step-by-step+FTP+to+ABAP+Proxy

You need to write the code inside the Provider Class ->Method.

Create an internal table to capture the data from the proxy structure and append that to the table you have created.

Suman