cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3PL Business Process In logestic Execution in SAP ECC

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need your help in understanding the below business scenario for 3PL and the process flow for the same. We have two company codes one is trading and other one is 3PL. Trading company keep the stock in 3PL which is a different entity and also use 3PL transportation services. Now trading creates a sales order, delivery and ask 3PL to deliver the goods to the customer location. 3PL pick the stock based on delivery and load it in to the truck and  delivers the goods to customer and charge trading for the transportation.

My question is here who will create a shipment, Trading or 3PL and how trading book the expense of transportation in their company and how 3PL charge the trading for transportation services and how 3PL give the commission to driver, 3PL charge only transportation charges to trading, the cost of driver and other expenses like fuel and all, 3PL book in their books and Trading is also not charging the transportation cost to the customer On what basis 3PL do the planning for dispatching the deliveries. One more thing is that one company doesn’t want to see or do the transaction for other company, they do not want to give the authorization to other company code.

Please give your valuable inputs. Your inputs will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fuzail,

Does both trading and 3PL org are implemented in same SAP system? How do you communicate the outbound delivery details from trading company to 3PL - by ALE/EDI messages?

Best regards,

Karthik.

0 Kudos

Dear Karthik,

Thanks a lot for replying, Yes they are in the same SAP system, that is what I want to know that what process should I follow.

Thanks & Regards,