cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Individual Purchase Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a business scenario where at certain times, within a sales order, we decide that some items have to be procured from a vendor. The vendor delivers us the goods and then we send it to the customer along with the other order items he had ordered from us.

I understand that this is similar to the Individual purchase order scenario. My question is, when I have a mixed order i.e. Normal items (TAN) and individual purchase order items (TAB) what would be the flow like? How can we ensure that all items (TAN and TAB) comes into the same outbound delivery?

My understanding is that the TAB item will create a purchase requisition - then we create a purchase order- then an inbound delivery- then a MIGO( PGR)- How will this goods receipted quantity move to the outbound delivery ? Or will it not ?

Thanks and Regards

ES George

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

adithya_velide
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ES. As our people mentioned exact points.

Along With that , Special Stock indicator in TAB will Consider that stock when we Create outbound delivery and special stock indicator in requirement class will reserve the stock when we do migo.

Hope it helps,

Regards

Adithya

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ES,

Testing this scenario will give you full clarity.

I don't see any issue, you can have one sales order with TAN and TAB. and then one delivery LF, with both these item categories. Do the subsequent actions in the warehouse, picking, PGI. And then create one billing.

Only the way of "acquiring" the goods is different for TAN and TAB, but once goods are in your plant, the process is same. Hence one delivery document will suffice.

tw

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As already indicated by Ravi, for TAB items during MIGO the stock is posted to sales order number.NOT to un restricted stock type .The control is account assignment category M which is passed to PR-PO from sales Schedule line category

And while creating the delivery for the sales order of TAB items system pick the stock from sales order stock only not from the un restricted stock type for TAB items ( the control is in vov7 for the item cat TAB fields special stock E)

Where as for TAN items system pick the stock from un restricted stock type.

thanks,

Srinu.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your understanding of Individual Purchase Order is correct . A purchase requisition - Purchase Order - MIGO has to be done .The stock will reach your company as a Sales Order stock reserved for the particular sales order which you can check it once you do goods receipt in MIGO.The sales order stock cannot be assigned to any other sales order .

Hopefully the stock will be available in your outbound delivery for the TAB items. Revert back if any issues.

Regards,

SRK.