cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap Access for learning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could you please let me know if there are any service (Paid/Free) for practicing SAP at home on personal desktop.

I mainly wanted to practice SAP modules like MM, SD, WM and EWM. I wanted to practice in terms of process (which will require basic data and org structure in place) and in terms of config changes (to see effect of all the various scenarios).

Is there any such service available which provides system in which we can login. Also there should be some predefined data and config in place so that we need not require to config from scratch. Basic configs like org structure, finance integration, sales integration should be in place.

From where we can download SAP GUI for practice (Paid/Free).

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vaibhav Gandhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can find the SAP DEMO free server access on the below link.Which is provided by SAP company. Please note this access is given to SAP partners and customers for more details you can Google it you will get all the information.

<<removed example URL as advertising is not allowed on SCN>>

After opening the above link click on request a Free IDES user and fill the form which are all modules you want and send this form to advised mail.

I mainly wanted to practice SAP modules like MM, SD, WM and EWM. I wanted to practice in terms of process (which will require basic data and org structure in place) and in terms of config changes (to see effect of all the various scenarios).

Please note in IDES system you can find standard settings already configured in demo server.Take any existing enter prise structure example sales org 1000 etc.

thanks,

Srinu.

Message was edited by: Colleen Lee - removed URL to external non-SAP training provider.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190893
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, this is not good to post like this. SCN for sharing of thoughts or Knowledge. Regards Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think lot of people out there using SAP would be interested to know this. Since we cannot practice SAP on our client system. Answer to my query would be beneficial to lot of new consultants to help them practice modules and from learning perspective.

If my message was not suitable for SCN, moderator would not have approved it.

If you have any suggestions or answer to the query, kindly post.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

At least the MM space is the wrong space for this question, since we are discussing MM related issues in MM forum  - hence I moved it to  to Training and Education

The moderator does not need to approve discussions, except they are reported to him.