cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI proxy generation error :external and internal message definition

0 Kudos

Hello Guru,

I am using file-------->PI-------->ECC (ABAP Proxy)  is my scenario,

I have used external definition since I am importing XSD for source and target structure

for fault message I am using the standard fault message available  , But while generating ABAP Proxy,

I am getting following error  Interface use external and internal message definition

Please help to solve the issue very very urgent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Keep all XSDs and DTDs under same SWCV and Namespace. Copy the standard Fault DataType & MessageType under the Namespace where Request and Response XSDs are kept. Otherwise you can create your own Fault XSD, just decide xml which you want and use any tool (Online also avilable).

Proxy throws this error when Request, Response and Fault Object type namespaces are different.

Check the suggestion of

Regards,

Nabendu.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,

It is Asynchronous Interface ,both inbound service interface which is create using external definition  and Fault message is created in same name space

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

are you importing WSDL to create external definition? If yes then please check the WSDL version because wsdl version 2.2 is not support in SAP proxy.

regards,

Harish

0 Kudos

Hello

I am using XSD ,not WSDL  Just converted given XML in XSD using standard software available ,since the structure is complex,

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Please check the service interface in ESR the WSDL should be properly generated in WSDL tab. also try to reactivate the object and check the cache update.

regards,

Harish