cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Side Panel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Does anyone know how can I get the code running behind CHIPS? I thought it was part of a webdynpro component. When running MDGC 7 I open the Side Panel for Customer ( Sales Orders For Customer ) but there is not data available. How can I debug and understand where this potential data is coming from?

Thank you,

Javier

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Damean
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Javier

They could be a lot of reasons for this... There is several answers that you need to provide before we go down foruther

1) Do any of the Side Panel work at all in your environment (this will rule out whether the Basic activation of the Side Panel is done)

2) What is the Import for the CHIP? Is the tagging done?

Regards

Damean

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damean and thanks for your answer.

When launching NWBC and selecting the proper role I am connected to a Change Request layout.

Only when displaying an existing customer number I have the Side Panel link available on the top right corner. Not sure about whether having Side Panel working in all the environment.

How can I check the CHIP's Import?

Thank you,

Javier

Damean
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rubio

Sounds like you've just started your NWBC journey .. So my advice take a look at the documentation below to verify whether Side Panel has been activated in your environment. If you follow the link, it will also cover other subject area such as Role Maintenance, Programming etc

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73ehp1/helpdata/en/d5/8e1446b89144cc9b5062ed7fea8896/content.htm

How do you check the Import? See sample screen print below.