cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Theme : Unable to get theme parameters after theme customization in UI theme designer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to customize the theme for my FIORI application. I followed the steps described in the document and applied all the specified SAP notes :

After editing the logo when I build and saved it is saving properly as below:

when I am trying to get the theme parameters from the t-code /n/UI5/THEME_TOOL, its not displaying the customized theme here :

And one more thing, if I opened the theme designer again its not showing the customized new theme in the available list :

As its not showing any parameters, I am unable to see the changes, Please help me out......

Regards,

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone help me on this..? Awaiting for responses...

Do I need to move this discussion from 'SAP for Mobile' to any other place..?

Regards,

Prasanna

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Few people work over the weekend, so it is not surprising that you did not get responses.  Please remember that SCN is a volunteer supported community.

You should have seen the new theme in both places if it was published successfully.  I would recommend trying to create a new theme with a single item changed.  In older versions of Theme Designer, this could take a minute, sometimes longer to execute.  Make sure you respond "Wait" when the popup comes along telling you that execution is taking a long time.

If you get the Successfully Published message, then you should also see the new Theme in both locations.  I would also take a look at the SAP for Mobile Overview page to see the "What is SAP Fiori UX?" landing page which has a lot of Theme Designer content links which will probably be helpful in troubleshooting.

Regards, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for the reply.I was in hurry because I could not proceed further in the theme.

I changed only the logo by editing the blue crystal theme. It saved, built and published properly.

I attached the screenshot also in the discussion but still the theme not reflected in both the places.

Please suggest me further.

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prassanna ,

U can customize the logon screen . check the below post it may be helpful

Thanks and Regards,

Malthesha H S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malthesha,

Thanks for the reply. But the problem with the theme not with the logon screen.

After customizing the theme, i am unable to see the customized theme in the T-code  /n/UI5/THEME_TOOL.

Please check the screenshots in the trialing discussion.

Regards,

Prasanna

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Try changing a color instead of the Logo.  There were originally some issues with changing the logo in earlier versions of Theme Designer where it would not either display or process properly.

If we can get it to work with a color change, we can figure out how to get the logo updated later.

I would also suggest reviewing the Theme Designer documents shown in the What is SAP Fiori UX? landing page: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-53179

By the way, SAP for Mobile is probably the best location for this Discussion, thought there are a few other communities which touch on Theme Designer.

Cheers, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

We had raised OSS to the SAP, actually the issue was with UI Theme designer version.

They suggested to upgrade the UI Theme Designer version from 1.2.0 to 1.2.6.

One more thing, theme should be customized with the authorized user (i.e admin user not the end user).

That is how issue resolved, now we are able to see the theme parameters in T-code  /n/UI5/THEME_TOOL.

Thanks for all your suggestions.

Regards,

Prasanna

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for providing the solution you came up with.

Answers (0)