cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Portal - ERROR: Exception condition "TYPE_NOT_FOUND" triggered (termination: RABAX_STATE)

sanath1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

When I am trying to view one custom webdynpro form on the portal screen I am getting the following error on the Portal screen.

500 SAP Internal Server Error

ERROR: Exception condition "TYPE_NOT_FOUND" triggered (termination: RABAX_STATE)

This is creating a dump in ST22 in the corresponding ECC system. It is not happening for all the custom webdynpro forms. It is happening only for one custom webdynpro form. The component version of the system is EHP7 for SAP ECC 6.0.

The dump details are mentioned below.

Category                       ABAP Programming Error

Runtime Errors              RAISE_EXCEPTION

ABAP Program              CL_FPM_FLOORPLAN_ASSIST=======CP

Application Component   BC-WD-CMP-FPM

I have attached the dump for the reference.

Thankyou,

Sanath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems the data type to which the attribute is referring in your custom component has been deleted and transported! Go to the corresponding Component and press check for syntax errors. Or put a break point CL_FPM_FLOORPLAN_ASSIST class INITIALIZE_APP_CC method and check for which type it is not found.

Regards,

Kiran

sanath1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked the form. There are no syntax errors.

This method you have mentioned is not getting triggered for the successfully executed webdynpro forms. However it is getting triggered for the failing form. It is giving the dump at the below mentioned code line.

lo_class_descr ?= cl_abap_classdescr=>describe_by_name( lv_classname ).

Here lv_classname is getting the value of the webdynpro form name i.e. 'ZXXXX'.

Thanks,

Sanath.

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check that the class exists!

Regards,

Kiran

sanath1
Explorer
0 Kudos

That class does not exist because that is teh name of webdynpro form. For succcessfully executing forms also the classes do not exist with the same names as of webdynpro forms.