cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages are in 'delivering' status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am using AAE in my Proxy to JDBC scenario. All the messages are getting stuck in 'delivering' status.

07.11.2014 12:19:10.728InformationMessage successfully put into the queue
07.11.2014 12:19:10.728InformationThe application sent the message asynchronously using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System. Returning to application
07.11.2014 12:19:10.731InformationThe message was successfully retrieved from the send queue
07.11.2014 12:19:10.737InformationMessage status set to DLNG
07.11.2014 12:19:10.738InformationExecuting Request Mapping "urn:com:exide:common/OM_Invoice_XXXX_To_XXXXX" (SWCV 3b2b7870b29611e3ae58deb0a9fe6bcc)

But whenever I am using File adapter in the sender side the messages are successfully posted in the database table.

Please help to resolve this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Sayanti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agree with Amit and Eng. Pls check for DLVNG msgs since u r wrking on an AAE scenario

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Sayanti,

If you are in a dual stack PI installation check in the SMQR transaction (in Monitor QRFC) that there is not a stuck queue.

Regards.

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sayanti

Can you check if any of your worker threads might be blocked on your sender SOAP adapter (I am assuming you are using sender SOAP with XI3.0 for sender proxy connection)

My following blog may be able to help you in troubleshooting your issue:

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eng Swee,

Thanks for your advise. This blog helps me a lot.

But now I am facing some other problem.

When I am testing my Proxy in ECC it is taking the payload as

<n0:MT_PurInv xmlns:n0="urn:com:XXXX:common">

<INVOICE>

But when the message leaves the PROXY the header gets transferred to

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><nm:MT_PurInv xmlns:nm="urn:com:XXXX:common" xmlns:prx="urn:sap.com:proxy:DEV:/1SAI/TASF135D3AFDF52BF046A1C:731"><INVOICE>

And for that reason the mapping program is not executed and messages are going to 'To be Delivered' status.

Please help.

Thanks,

Sayanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't think ur message is gng into TBDL state because of extra namespace which proxy generally adds at runtime. TBDL state can error due to many reasons and as already suggested above check for the messages in DLNG state.

xmlns:prx="urn:sap.com:proxy:DEV:/1SAI/TASF135D3AFDF52BF046A1C:731"

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree with Amit, I don't think the extra namespace will cause any issue. Do check for messages in DLNG state.